Japanese | English

トップページへ戻る

詳細

   
フルテキストURLフルテキストリンクなし
タイトルMineralization of nutrients from soil microbial biomass
作成者Marumoto, T.
Anderson, J. P. E.
Domsch, K. H.
作成者ヨミマルモト, タクヤ
Anderson, J. P. E.
Domsch, K. H.
作成者別表記Marumoto, Takuya
丸本, 卓哉
作成者所属山口大学農学部
内容記述(抄録等)Soil samples of parabrown earth and chernozem, each having a different amount of microbial biomass, were used to investigate the contribution of microbial cells to the pool of mobile plant nutrients in soils. The quantities of nutrients mobilized in soils which had been dried or fumigated were closely related to the quantities available in freshly-killed biomass. For the percent of N mineralized from dead microbial biomass in arable soil during 28 days, a “kN-factor” (28 days) of 0.37 was suggested. In oven-dried (70°C) and air-dried (room temperature) soils, approximately 77 and 55% of the N mineralized after remoistening and incubating at 22°C for 4 weeks came from the freshly-killed biomass. The remaining 23 and 45% were derived from non-biomass organic N fractions of the soils. In fumigation experiments (CHCl3, 24 h), the amount of P released was closely related to the P content of the soil microbial biomass. The fluctuating amounts of K available after fumigation did not correspond to the amount of biomass killed. A scheme for the transformation of dead microbial biomass-C and -N in arable soil is suggested.
本文言語eng
主題農学
資料タイプtext
出版者Elsevier
NII資料タイプ学術雑誌論文
査読の有無査読あり
ISSN0038-0717
NCIDAA00844212
掲載誌名Soil biology and biochemistry
14
5
開始ページ469
終了ページ475
発行日1982
DOIinfo:doi/10.1016/0038-0717(82)90106-7
関連情報URL(IsPartOf)http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00380717
著者版/出版社版その他
リポジトリID2007020039
地域区分山口大学
URIhttp://www.lib.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/yunoca/handle/2007020039